Dr. Crystal Santiago is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She earned her medical degree from Saint George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. She began her undergraduate studies at the State University of New York at Albany, where she received a Bachelor of Science in mathematics and physics. Born and raised in the Hudson Valley, Dr. Santiago completed her residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in the Bronx, NY, after which she returned to the Capital District.
When not practicing medicine, Dr. Santiago enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and two cats. She enjoys gardening, puzzles, and crocheting a variety of projects.
Dr. Santiago specializes in obstetrics and gynecology, and she practices at Capital Region Women’s Care in Troy/North Greenbush and Delmar, NY.
Certifications and Training
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Nexplanon Training Certification Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Certification
- Institute for Medical Simulation and Advanced Postpartum Hemorrhage Teamwork and Skills Course
- Institute for Medical Simulation and Advanced Learning Laparoscopic Simulation Rotation
- Institute for Medical Simulation and Advanced Shoulder Dystocia Teamwork and Skills Course
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Certification