Legal Notices and Disclaimers
Welcome to the website of Community Care Physicians!
When you access this web site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. By using this site and the links accessible through this site, you expressly agree to be bound by this agreement. Please read this agreement in its entirety and with care before accessing this web site.
- The Community Care Physicians web site does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
- The use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- The web site is under constant development and changes may be made in the articles and programs at any time.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
- While Community Care Physicians will attempt to keep the information and the resources contained on or accessible through this site both timely and accurate, we make no guarantees, and disclaim any implied warranty or representation about the information’s or the resources’ accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
- Care has been taken by Community Care Physicians and affiliated author(s) to provide accurate, up-to-date information. However, the medical knowledge base sometimes changes more rapidly than we are able to update information on our site, so the safest policy always is to double-check information with your physician. The fact that information is presented on this site is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Community Care Physicians assumes legal responsibility.
- By using the information contained herein, the viewer willingly assumes all risks in connection with such use. Neither the affiliated authors nor Community Care Physicians shall be held responsible for errors, omissions in information herein nor shall be liable for any special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting, in whole or in part, from any viewer(s)’ use of or reliance upon, this material.
- The Community Care Physicians website, www.communitycare.com, is online information and communication provided to the community for educational purposes only. The information contained within should not be taken to be the provision or practice of healthcare diagnosis, advice or services by a physician, nurse or other healthcare professional.
- Dependable resources have been utilized by Community Care Physicians in an effort to provide broad consumer information on health-related topics. This information should not be considered as complete or as a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from a physician or other healthcare provider as needed.
- If you have specific health-related inquiries, please call your physician or other healthcare provider. If you have, or think you may have a health problem, please consult your physician. Do not rely on the information within this web site as each individual case varies.
- When you access this web site, and the Internet overall, you assume all responsibility and risk for its use. Reasonable measures to protect this web site are employed by Community Care Physicians, but we cannot guarantee that files available for downloading will be free of contaminating or destructive properties. As user, you are responsible to take sufficient steps to protect yourself and your computer system.
- Any links to other web services on this web site are provided to you as a service. Community Care Physicians does not manage or control these other sites. While Community Care Physicians makes reasonable efforts to provide you with sites that provide relevant information, Community Care Physicians and its employees, agents and contractors do not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites.
- No warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, are provided with this web site. That includes, but is not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Community Care Physicians is not liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action you or anyone else takes in reliance upon the information provided on this web site.
Health-Related Content Disclaimer
- The Community Care Physicians Site is available for the sole purposes of providing general information about Community Care Physicians and providing access to health-related resources. This site does not provide medical advice. This site, its information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that patients receive from their physicians.
- Nothing in this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician before beginning any new treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. You should not disregard medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice, because of something you read in this site. This site and its information and resources are not intended, and must not be taken, to be the rendering of medical, nursing, or professional health care advice or services, or the practice of medicine, nursing, or professional health care, in any jurisdiction.
- Health related topics found on any page, should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice. As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you. Community Care Physicians assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.
- Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While Community Care Physicians makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. Community Care Physicians is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this site.
- The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care. The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue. The major limitation of informational resources like www.communitycare.com is the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of the patient. If you have persistent health problems or if you have further questions, please consult your health care provider.
- Any links to external web sites and/or non-Community Care Physicians information provided search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Community Care Physicians of the content or views of the linked materials. Links are provided only as an informational resource. Please note that many of the links provided are not on our servers and are not maintained by us or affiliated with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked site(s), nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.
- These links are for the convenience of visitors to the site only, and Community Care Physicians makes no representations whatsoever regarding such other sites. You should review the privacy policies of other sites carefully before providing any information to such sites. Community Care Physicians is not responsible for the privacy policies or procedures or the content of any other site.
- Your access and use of these and any other Internet sites, including the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on them, solely at your own risk.
- Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Community Care Physicians or its employees. They are for convenience only.
- All copyrighted material, trademarks and logos contained within this web site is the sole property of Community Care Physicians. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material beyond personal use is prohibited without the express written consent of Community Care Physicians. Any reproduction of illustrations or photographs within this web site beyond personal use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from Community Care Physicians.
- Any text, graphics, images or other material or software used in connection with this site are the property of Community Care Physicians or its content providers and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Any use of this not expressly permitted by these terms may be unlawful.
- By your acceptance of these terms, Community Care Physicians grants you a personal, limited, revocable, nontransferable, non-exclusive right and license to access, perform, display and use this site for personal use on a single computer, provided that you do not (and do not allow a third party to) reverse-engineer, disassemble, de-compile, reproduce, transcribe, store in a retrieval system, translate into any language or computer language, retransmit in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo-reproduction, recordation or otherwise), sublicense, resell, redistribute or otherwise transfer any right in the Site without the prior written consent of Community Care Physicians. You may reproduce limited excerpts of the Site for personal use.
- You may not sell access to or modify this site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the site in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- You may not use any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary mark of Community Care Physicians without the companies’ prior written consent.
- Special terms of service or other rules may apply to the use of certain products, software or other items provided on this site. Any such special terms of service or rules are listed in the products and are incorporated into this Community Care Physicians web disclaimer by this reference.
The copyright agent for Community Care Physicians is:
Community Care Physicians
711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Suite 201
Latham, NY 12110
Phone: (518) 213-0322
Email: [email protected]
When you access this site, you agree not to use this service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. Community Care Physicians reserves the right to deny access to any part of this service at our sole discretion. You are personally responsible for any material that you send.