We respect your privacy interests and so we operate this site by these principles. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception and so we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
You may use the Community Care Physicians site without disclosing personally identifiable information. We do not advise that you share personally identifiable health information with us via this Web site, as we cannot guarantee its security.
We will not obtain personal information about you unless you choose to submit it to us. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than as is indicated on the Web site. For example, if you email your comments to us, that transmission will identify your email address. If you pose a question or ask for information, a limited number of staff and/or health care providers may see this information in order to respond to your request.
What We Collect
Information You Give Us: Community Care Physicians receives and stores information you enter on the Site or provide in any other manner. This may include your personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. Of course, you can choose not to provide information and you are always welcome to make such transactions by mail to Community Care Physicians, 711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Suite 201, Latham, NY 12110 or telephone 1-518-782-3700. Community Care Physicians uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests for information, improving the products and services we offer, and communicating with you.
Automated Information Collection
Community Care Physicians receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit the site. In addition to information you provide, we may collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the computer you are using; and the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the site; the internet address of the web site from which you linked to the site; the location of your internet service provider; what pages you accessed; and how long you stayed on the site.
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
- Administer the Site and diagnose problems with our server;
- Verify your identity;
- Provide you with information about the site and Community Care Physicians and our products and services; and in order to facilitate performance by Community Care Physicians or you under the terms and any other agreement you may enter into with Community Care Physicians; and measure the number of visitors to the site and how the site is used, in order to make the site as useful as possible to our visitors.
Changes to Site
- Community Care Physicians may change or modify the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on or accessible through this site, or discontinue this site altogether, at any time without notice. Community Care Physicians may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
- Accordingly, you agree to review this agreement periodically, and your continued use of this site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- Community Care Physicians’ failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision(s) of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Community Care Physicians and their suppliers or vendors and you related to this agreement or this site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree that if you violate these terms, your permission to use this site terminates. You also agree that Community Care Physicians may terminate your access to this site, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing the site, or any portion thereof. Further, you agree that Community Care Physicians shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.