Community Care Podiatry Delmar specializes in the treatment of any condition or disorder of the foot and ankle. For more information about Podiatry Delmar, click here to visit their practice page.
Conditions Treated / Tests Offered
- Treatment of any condition or disorder of the foot and ankle which affects any adult, child or geriatric patient
- Toenail disorders including ingrown toenails, nail fungus, nail injuries
- Laser treatment for nail fungus
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis, spurs, Haglunds
- Diabetic foot evaluation, management, treatment, footwear
- Ulcer management and care
- Hammertoes and foot deformities
- Custom orthotics for sports, heel pain, gait abnormalities, foot deformities, etc.
- Foot/ankle injuries and sprains
- Foot fractures
- Sports and running injuries
- Sports medicine
- Skin conditions that affect the feet, including treatment of warts, rashes, etc.
- Wound care
250 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
Phone: (518) 439-8077
Ages Seen: All ages
Jennifer Hutton, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Hutton is Board Certified in Podiatry. She earned her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine.