The care management program at Community Care Physicians is designed to help our patients who have complex health problems.
Care management refers to a comprehensive suite of services and activities that help patients with chronic or complex conditions manage their health. Care management’s overarching goal is to improve patient health and make navigating healthcare easier.
Assistance is available for our patients who are coping with health issues, a new diagnosis, or an acute, short-term problem. Our care managers are there to ease the pressure and confusion.
Regular support calls can make it easier to live with a serious health problem, helping you to understand your condition and learn how to manage it. Coping with a health problem can be less overwhelming when support and education are just a telephone call away.
Our care managers will work with you and your healthcare provider. They can also offer referrals if needed. They can help you deal with issues that arise and refer you to programs and services that may make your life easier.
Consider using our Care Management Program if you are dealing with complex health problems. Here is an overview of the services we provide:
- Assessment to determine appropriate level of care.
- Education on health diagnoses.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Developing individualized treatment plans to enable optimum functioning.
- Interventions to decrease readmission to inpatient care.
- Coordinating treatment plan with multiple providers.
- Care plan development and monitoring.
- Assistance in finding available community and government resources that can help you.
- Identifying local support groups, caregiver resources, and respite care.
- Assistance with locating transportation.
Questions and Answers
Q: Who pays for these services?
A: Care management services are provided at no additional cost as part of your care with Community Care Physicians or as part of your insurance.
Q: Do my records remain confidential?
A: Community Care Physicians protects your rights to privacy at all times. We will share information about you and your health condition only as you direct, releasing it only after we have obtained your written consent.
Q: How do I access this program?
A: Many primary care practices within Community Care Physicians offer patients care management services. Talk to your provider to see if you would benefit from these services.