The team at Clifton Park Pediatrics strives to be accessible to each and every patient. We have a patient portal, mycareDOT™ powered by FollowMyHealth™, that allows you to communicate with our office anytime, anywhere using a secure internet connection. mycareDOT™ offers patients and providers a wide array of services to facilitate health information exchange.
With mycareDOT™, you can:
- Request an appointment, instead of calling the office
- Request prescription refills
- Message your doctor or nursing staff
- Receive email care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
- View certain test and lab results
Please allow 72 hours for a response when using our patient portal. If you have any questions that can’t wait 72 hours and require immediate attention, please call our office instead and we can help you:
(518) 371-KIDS or (518) 371-5437.
There are good reasons to give the portal a try.
- It puts your health in your hands. The portal creates more of a partnership between you and your physician and leads to better outcomes.
- It's convenient — available 24/7. You no longer need to wait on hold or play phone tag to make appointments or to ask about medications. Questions can be answered using the messaging feature and may save you an office visit.
- Allows for more accurate records. Problems, allergies, medications are all automatically entered into your portal account from your Electronic Health Record.
- Offers more productive visits. You can stay in touch with the office more frequently and prepare for your visits by making notes in advance.
- It's Secure. The portal is HIPAA compliant with firewalls, encryption and password protections. It's also more secure than regular email.
All of these services are free of charge.
We encourage our patients to enroll in the patient portal. You can access information about your visit, as well as allergies, medications, treatments and procedures.
You can now communicate with our office at any time for routine questions from the comfort of your own home, office, or any location with Internet access.