If you have any illness or medical need, first call your primary care doctor to see if you can be seen, unless it’s a life threatening emergency, in which case dial 9-1-1.
CCP Express is an extension of your primary care practice. Here, we offer urgent care services for patients three months and older on a walk-in basis evenings and weekends when your doctor’s office is closed. CCP Express welcomes CCP and non-CCP patients and most major insurances. If you are already a CCP patient, you will experience unique benefits when visiting CCP Express:
- You pay less. CCP Express is an alternative to non-CCP Urgent Cares or unnecessary visits to the ER (which are costly if not needed).
- We have your records. As a patient of CCP, we already have access to your full electronic medical records.
- On-site labs. We offer STAT and routine testing, including COVID, flu, RSV, strep, pregnancy, mono, urinalysis, etc.
- Continuity of care. We are your medical home. Your CCP primary care provider will know you visited CCP Express and will have immediate access to your visit note in our shared electronic medical record.
- Faster results on the patient portal. If you have a CCP patient portal account, you will have immediate access to results/notes as soon as they enter your medical record.
- Convenient location. CCP Express is conveniently located at CCP’s Clifton Park Health Park on 1783 Route 9.
After calling your primary care provider (PCP), if you need an urgent care, visit CCP Express. If Clifton Park isn’t a convenient location, visit CCP’s Latham Urgent Care Center for care.
Connect with us on your favorite social networking platforms.