When presenting for an Immigration Physical, bring the following:
- Valid government-issued picture ID, even for children (i.e. passport, driver's license, employment authorization, learner's permit, state ID); please note that school IDs do not qualify.
- Immunization records, if available (i.e. children's vaccination records); please note: we do not call for records.
- Medical records, if relevant (i.e. prior treatment for tuberculosis).
- Laboratory studies, if available: Quantiferon Gold test; RPR and Gonorrhea (both not older than 1 year) for ages 15-and-older; measles/mumps/rubella/varicella titers***
- Insurance card, if available, for processing lab studies [Quantiferon Gold (TB), RPR, Gonorrhea, MMR/varicella titers]; you will be sent to a lab with a script.
- Eyeglasses, if applicable (for eye exam)
***Please inform us whether you have previously had chicken pox (varicella disease). If so, a varicella titer is not needed.