Rules & Regulations
NOTE: Violation of these facility rules may result of loss/suspension or your members without refund and additional charged when warranted.
- You must be a member of the gym to enter and use the facility. Children are not allowed on site. This is not a gathering area for groups of people or friends, so please only enter the gym if you are a current member and are using the equipment for exercise.
- All members must be at least 18 years of age.
- The fitness center offers a non-threatening environment to get healthier. We discourage dropping weights, emotional outbursts, and loud grunting while working out. Please respect others who are trying to exercise.
- No loud or offensive language or behavior.
- All personal effects must be kept off workout floor, back packs, etc, should be stored in lockers.
- There is no ownership of lockers. They are used on a first come, first serve basis. If you use a locker, please lock it using the key in the door and replace the key before you leave.
- Keep the facilities clean. Please pick up after yourself and discard your trash.
- Machines should be wiped down after each use. Wipes are provided at different stations throughout the fitness center
- Re-rack weights after each use.
- You cannot bring your own fitness equipment, ie- weights, benches, etc.
- In the case of equipment malfunction, please notify the fitness center team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of medical emergency, dial 911 by pressing 911; you do not need to dial 9 or # first.
- The fitness center is not staffed. Please use caution when exercising.
- There is no loitering, drug use, smoking, alcohol use or any illegal activity allowed in the facility.
- Do not deface or destroy any property within the gym, including walls, floors, equipment, restroom facilities.
- Proper workout attire is mandatory, ie. Gym shoes and shirts (no street clothes or shoes).
- Please turn off all TVs on equipment after each use.
- If you have been on the cardio equipment longer than 30 minutes and other members are waiting for the machine, please allow other members to use the machine.
- Each strength training machine has placards with instructions for use. Please follow these instructions and do not make up your own ways to use the equipment.
- Rules, regulations and facilities are subject to change without notice.
Thank you and enjoy the gym!