The mycareDOT™ patient portal allows you to contact our office 24/7 using a secure internet connection. With just a few clicks you can:
- Request an appointment, instead of calling the office
- Request prescription refills
- Message your doctor's office
- Receive email care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
- View certain test and lab results
mycareDOT™ is free, easy, and convenient. It’s not meant to replace face to face visits, but complements your traditional appointments and you don’t have to be super tech-savvy to use it. All you need is a personal email and an internet connection. There are good reasons to give the portal a try.
- It puts your health in your hands. The portal creates more of a partnership between you and your physician and leads to better outcomes.
- It's convenient- available 24/7. You no longer need to wait on hold or play phone tag to make appointments or to ask about medications. Questions can be answered using the messaging feature and may save you an office visit.
- It allows for more accurate records. Problems, allergies, medications are all automatically entered into your portal account from your Electronic Health Record.
- It offers more productive visits. You can stay in touch with the office more frequently and prepare for your visits by making notes in advance.
- It's Secure. The portal is HIPAA compliant with firewalls, encryption and password protections. It's also more secure than regular email.
We encourage you to take advantage of this technology and sign up for our patient portal.
Talk to our office staff at your next visit to enroll, or stop in for more information. You can also learn more at mycareDOT.com.
Current Portal Patients
If you already have a patient portal account, you can login from the link below.