In-Office Surgical Procedures
At Community Care Family Medicine, we offer on-site office surgical procedures, including:
- Same day urgent visits for laceration repair
- Suture removals
- Treatment of skin burns, infections or abscesses
- Treatment of skin conditions, warts, skin tags, ingrown nails, nail trimming, and mole checks
- Biopsy or removal of any suspicious skin lesions
- Splinting, orthotic taping and casting of simple orthopedic problems
We work closely with Community Care surgeons for problems that require more advanced care. We will make all the necessary arrangements for you to make an appointment with them.
Community Care Family Medicine also offers complete office spirometry for asthma and emphysema care. We provide in-office asthma care service as well as EKG evaluations and Holter monitoring.