Back to Health Blog
Practice Highlight - Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Vascular & Interventional Radiology specializes in Minimally invasive, image-guided procedures used to diagnose and treat a variety of condition
s. For more information, click here to visit their practice page.
Conditions Treated / Tests Offered
- Endovascular diagnosis and treatment (angiography, angioplasty, stent placement, atherectomy)
- Thrombus removal (thrombolysis, thrombectomy)
- Endovenous ablation, sclerotherapy, and phlebectomy
- Sphenopalatine ganglion blocks
- Spine injections and nerve blocks
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Prostate Embolization
- Ablation (RF ablation, microwave ablation, cryoablation)
- Arterial therapy (chemoembolization, radioemolization with yttrium-90 microspheres)
- Tenex procedure (Percutaneous Tenotomy)
- Venous access procedures (PICC lines, dialysis catheters, ports)
- Percutaneous G-Tube and GJ-Tube placement for patients requiring enteral feeding
- Dialysis interventions for the maintenance of dialysis grafts and fistulae (angioplasty, stent placement, declotting, etc.)
- Hepatobiliary interventions
- Genitourinary interventions
- TIPS procedures and BRTO procedures
- Embolization procedures
47 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Suite 112
Latham, NY 12110
Contact for both locations:
Phone: (518) 262-5149
Fax: (518) 262-4210
Ages Seen: Adult ages 18 and older
Meridith Englander, MD
Dr. Englander received her Doctor of Medicine from Albany Medical College. She is certified by both the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and the American Board of Radiology. She has earned a certificate of Added Qualification in Interventional Radiology.
Kenneth Mandato, MD
Dr. Mandato earned his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University School of Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology and has earned a certificate of Added Qualification in Interventional Radiology.
Christopher Doti, NP
Christopher is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. He earned his Master's Degree from SUNY Institute of Technology.
Nancy Spencer, NP
Nancy received both her Bachelor Degree and Master's Degree from Russell Sage College. She is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Laura Bailey, NP
Laura received both her Bachelor Degree and Master's Degree from SUNY Institute of Technology. Laura is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in Interventional Radiology.
Share This Page
Older ArticleNewer Article
Back to Health Blog