LabCare of Community Care Physicians P.C.
When your blood is drawn at a Community Care Physicians' office, it is processed by LabCare, Community Care Physicians' fully accredited physician office laboratory. LabCare is exclusively for patients of Community Care Physicians who receive blood work in our offices or who have an order for blood work from a CCP doctor.
There are many benefits to choosing LabCare for your lab work:
- Completed test results are automatically entered into your electronic record for your doctor
- Accurate test results and quick, reliable reports
- Your doctor can easily track results using the shared electronic health record
- Your doctor can easily send reports to consulting physicians
- Copies of your report can easily be printed for you
- A results letter can easily be posted into your personal patient portal account, mycareDOT™.
LabCare performs most major tests. Some tests may need to be sent to Community Care Physicians' reference labs outside of the company. You may receive a notice or bill from an outside lab when any testing is done at their facility.
LabCare has several locations across the area, some require an appointment, others will help you on a walk-in basis. If you have an order for blood work from a Community Care Physicians' practitioner, please select one of our convenient locations to view the hours, phone number, address and to see whether or not an appointment is required.