Concierge Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator is focused on answering the questions of adults in the Capital Region. Regardless of who your physician is, Community Care Physicians can assist you.
The healthcare landscape is sometimes tricky to navigate, especially as we age and start to juggle more doctors, more visits and new insurances such as Medicare. Community Care Physicians is committed to helping you alleviate any angst and uncertainty regarding your health.
Our Care Coordinator is here to answer non-clinical questions you have regarding your care via telephone, without having to go through a list of prompts and automatic messages. The Care Coordinator can provide assistance with:
- Questions you have about Medicare — choosing plan, what's covered at visits, etc.
- Getting information on a new doctor if you are interested in switching physicians
- Finding a primary care physician or specialist
- Navigating the healthcare exchange
- Finding community services available to you
- Understanding options available for care of someone who can no longer care for themselves
- Prescription explanations — The Care Coordinator works closely with Community Care Physicians' Pharmacist and can put you in touch with someone to discuss any questions about medications as well Our Care Coordinator provides you with their undivided attention, answers to your questions, and connections within the community.
Community Care is committed to making a difference in the quality of your health and wellbeing.
If you are already a patient of Community Care Physicians, and are calling about an appointment, a prescription, or to speak with your doctor’s office, you can use our Practice Finder or Physician Finder to obtain your office’s phone number.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.